Django is a framework which is used by some of the biggest websites in the world. The Django framework is used along with the Python language. This framework is mainly used for building up the websites along with python programming. Django was designed to help developers take the application from concept to completion as quickly as possible. Django takes security seriously and helps developers avoid many common security mistakes. Some of the busiest sites on the web leverage Django’s ability to quickly and flexibly scale.
What the course is about?
In this course, the candidates will learn how to create a website from scratch using Django. The candidates will learn about the functional levels of this framework. The participants will learn to build authentication systems, map integration and web services and much more concepts. Also, the candidate will learn to test and debug their site.
This Python Django course will help the participants to create their own web applications to solve a multiple of problems and needs. This course will provide in-depth knowledge for the participants about the concepts and features of Django. The main objectives of this course are to train the candidates those who take this course to make websites on Django Platform.
This training course will also teach the candidates about the python programming that will be required to create the websites in Django. The participants will master in fundamental and advanced concepts of Python language and web development using the Django framework. The participants will learn how to developing their own simplest application using Django
Who can take this course?
This course is ideal for those who have moderate Python development knowledge
- Website developers
- Python Programmers
- Application developers
This course is also suitable for beginners as well as for programmers who already have some experience with Django. This course also suits for the professionals who want to improve their skills and to start their career in Python platform.
What the participants will learn?
The participants of python django certification will learn
- An introduction to the basics of the web application framework of Django.
- The programming concepts of the Python language and how to write usable and maintainable code.
- The fundamentals of the relational database server Mysql which will allow the candidates to scale, manage memory and to run their own applications on various platforms.
- The basic concepts of the Django.
- How to build and deploy robust web applications with the help of database interfaces security.
- How to create Django views.
- About the Django’s HTTP Request Object.
- How to install and configure Django components.
- About Django project and its app structure.
- Django’s ORM and migrations.
- Different debugging techniques.
- How to use class based views.
- Using the Django algorithms.
At the end of this course, the participants will receive a certification for this course. This represents that the candidate is a certified professional in Python Django framework. Participants will use this certification for obtaining career opportunities on Python Django platform.